An alignment is integral to helping your tires perform well and last a long time. If your car is “pulling” to one side or maybe your steering wheel is off-center, it may be time for an alignment. We charge a flat-rate of $139 for alignments.
Frequently Asked Alignment Questions
What is a wheel alignment?
A wheel alignment is an adjustment of your vehicle's wheels to match the manufacturer's recommendations to ensure proper handling and steering, even tire wear and performance.
How often do I need an alignment?
Similar to oil changes, how often you need an alignment is dependent on your driving habits and type of vehicle. If you're experience “pulling” or feel like your car is driving “rough” - it might be time for an alignment. We'll be able to check if this is needed during any routine multi-point inspection.
Can I "DIY" an alignment?
An alignment requires specialized equipment and a specialized lift, so you won't be able to do this yourself. There are some basic maintenance items you can do at home to save money, but this isn't one of them
What makes a Roda Alignment different?
- Every alignment comes with a report and explanation from your Technician and Client Experience Manager on the status of your wheel's alignment.
- Free valet pick-up and drop-off saves time and stress
- Complimentary video inspection of your vehicle with every service
- Competitive and transparent pricing + free light clean
- Real time text communication/updates
- 12,000 mile/12-month warranty
I needed one tire replacement and an alignment. For a fair price, I got a complimentary valet pickup, a same day work done, a complimentary car high pressure hand washed and my car back before the time I expected. Both valet drivers were very professional. Also great communication before, during and after